From: Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>
Sent: September 6, 2021 2:36 AM
To: public-credentials (public-credentials@w3.org) <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Verifiable Credentials Guide for Developer: Call for Participation

Want to contribute to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Developers Guide for Verifiable Credentials?

W3C is an international community that develops open standards to ensure the long-term growth of the Web.

A new W3C Community Note Work Item Proposal entitled Verifiable Credentials Guide for Developers has been submitted and you can help create it.

I want to invite everyone interested #DigitalIdentity, #DecentralizedIdentity, #VerifiableCredentials, #TrustOnTheInternet, and/or #SecureInternetStorage to join this key group of people who will be defining and creating the W3C Verifiable Credentials Guide for Developers.

Please contact me directly or post a reply to public-credentials@w3.org<mailto:public-credentials@w3.org>

Links

- Draft W3C Community Note: https://t.co/veg349grR9
- Work Item: Verifiable Credentials Guide for Developers (VC-GUIDE-DEVELOPERS) https://t.co/LziMaeYskG