Re: C2PA Specifications - First Public Draft

Leonard,

It still sounds like C2PA has decided the scope to support the desired
outcome or impact of C2PA as a standard. I’m skeptical because we’re
starting to understand that digital advances related to surveillance of
human behavior and machine learning based on that surveillance have broad
societal impact.

C2PA is designed as the substrate for increased surveillance of human
activity.

Why do we need this?

- Adrian