Re: Verifiable Credentials v1.1 released for public review

Hi Marty,

For what it's worth, I think that nesting VCs in each other is often a red
flag. In most cases (including the educational / transcript ones), you'd be
better off linking to other VCs, instead of embedding. Or using a
Verifiable Presentation to bundle.