Any Good use case of PAM (Privileged account Management) using Vcs

From: sethi shivam <sethishivam27@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 05:15:12 +0530
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi Team ,

Is it possible that we can give our Vcs to someone for a particular period
of time .

Like I am on vacation and I want to give Access of a machine to my
Colleague by sharing VC of (Privileged account) .

and my second question is :

Is there any good enterprise level use-case of managing Privileged accounts
using Vcs .

I am just trying to explore PIM-PAM use cases with Vcs
PIM = Privileged Identity management

Today we have many tools like Cyberark , beyondTrust

Best Regards
Sethi Shivam