From: Daniel Buchner <Daniel.Buchner@microsoft.com>
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 7:22 AM
To: rieks.joosten@tno.nl; oliver.terbu@mesh.xyz; steve.e.magennis@gmail.com;
wyc@fastmail.fm
Cc: luca.boldrin@infocert.it; mwherman@parallelspace.net;
public-credentials@w3.org; age.kruijssen@tno.nl; michiel.stornebrink@tno.nl
Subject: RE: One subject, 2 VCs, 2 duplicate properties

Hello Rieks,

Yes, the ongoing Credential Manifest efforts are specifically attuned to
address the very challenges/needs around credential catalog discovery and
offer defining. Additionally, because CM relies on the Presentation Exchange
spec (which contains a wealth of features), the list of bullet points in
your follow-up email should also be addressed within it.

- Daniel