Re: Call for DID Method implementations

Thanks Manu, this is very helpful. Given the purpose, I'm not seeing
anything that would require pushing out the deadline for BTCR.

Other BTCR folks should feel free to double-check me. And other DID method
implementors should review Manu's response, especially to see if they are
impacted by these "at risk" items.

Thanks again,
Kim