Re: Verifiable Conditions - implementation progress

Hello Jack,

Thanks for sharing an update about the progress of this work item!
You probably meant to say that the "Verifiable Conditions work item"
rather than the "Verifiable Credentials standard" defines this new
verification method :)

Anyway, I think you are right, the verification method itself can only
have one type, but can of course have additional properties to describe
itself.

Your approach looks good to me, to introduce such an additional property
which describes the condition that needs to be satisfied (e.g. boolean
operator).

Maybe create a Github issue on the repo to discuss this further?

Markus