vc-data-model PR review process for 2021

From: Wayne Chang <wyc@fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 11:01:11 -0400
To: "W3C Credentials CG" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: "Brent Zundel" <brent.zundel@evernym.com>, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>
Hi all, I'd like to get the community's feedback on this proposed PR review process for vc-data-model, AKA how to make changes to vc-data-model.

https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/pull/774

There's been some review already, and I'm trying to merge this within the next couple of days pending some formatting updates. Please add your comments in the GH issues if you have any, thanks!

Best,
- Wayne