Re: VC HTTP API Use Cases

On 5/3/21 10:30 PM, Joe Andrieu wrote:
> With ALL OF THAT said, let me add that I'm picking on Manu because most of
> us in this space know he is competent, knowledgeable, and a continued
> source of contribution to the collective work. Plus, I know he won't take
> it personally.

https://tenor.com/view/the-office-how-dare-you-kelly-serious-pissed-gif-11995574

Thanks for the feedback Joe. :)

Yes, the use case descriptions need some serious work and I'm going to try to
spend a bit of time on them today.

The thing I was struggling with when writing them is to get to use cases where
it's clear what we're building here. For example, in your rewrite, CHAPI and a
whole bunch of stuff is brought into the use case.... yes, that stuff also
happens, but I'm concerned that the focus of the VC HTTP API is lost in the
narrative.

I'll give it another shot today and see if I can get some of the stuff you
pointed out worked in.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches