Re: EU Health sertificates

Thanks Adrian!

In terms of this:
"4. Privacy
Patients can be vaccinated anonymously while still producing authentic
credentials as described in #1-3 above. However, being able to track
patients across time provides valuable additional information. This
includes the emergence of variants, vaccine efficacy in various contexts,
side-effects, and long-term health impact.  Technology for tracking people
across time while preserving privacy is already deployed to assist with
contact tracing. The de-identified individuals can only be tracked with
their informed authorization. Privacy-by-default tracking as a feature of
digital credentials is practical given planning and coordination."

How do you keep privacy when you start discussing ID correlation over time?
If you use this piece of paper that is not possible to switch out easily,
or can be with a printing tool online. But is there any thought gone into
that?
ᐧ