Note on P2P HTTP re: VC HTTP API specification structure

Note that is a small P2P extension to HTTP/2 proposal

  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-benfield-http2-p2p-02

which allows the roles of client and server to be switched on
the same connection.

I wrote up some more links to this here, and I think it could
be very valuable to Credentials over HTTP

  https://github.com/w3c/architecture/issues/14

Henry