Re: VC-HTTP-API - A follow up on the RAR presentation

I appreciate the clarity of Mike's questions and Justin's replies.

The privacy perspective is separate from using RAR as a MUST for OAuth 2
and GNAP. If VC-HTTP API chooses to require OAuth2, it should treat GNAP in
the same way. From a privacy perspective, OAuth2 gives too much power of
vendor lock-in (by combining AS and RS in the same domain), censorship (via
approval of client credentials), and promotes data duplication (into
personal data stores) instead of minimization. GNAP does not introduce
these problems.

- Adrian