Re: Presentation of RAR to VC HTTP API group

I had to dust off an old SlideShare account, but I’ve uploaded the deck from today’s presentation:

https://www.slideshare.net/zeronine1/rar-and-gnap-for-vc-http-api <https://www.slideshare.net/zeronine1/rar-and-gnap-for-vc-http-api>

As stated on the call, I did not write the deck as a leave-behind artifact, and so encourage people to instead watch the video of the presentation with vocal track instead.

 — Justin