Re: W3C Credentials CG Call Tues, June 22, 9am PT, 12pm ET, 5pm GMT, 6pm CET / 6AM+1 NZDT

On Jun 18, 2021, at 12:41 PM, Heather Vescent <heathervescent@gmail.com> wrote:

> TL;DR: No-Agenda, BYO discussion
>
> NEXT MEETING:
> A few weeks ago we had a great CCG 101 call with no agenda. Everyone in the community has been working hard on various work items, so it was suggested that we could benefit from some non-structured time for discussion. Think of this as an unstructured “happy hour” “community lunch break” or other casual time. Things you might want to share: what most excites or energizes you about this work, successes, general news that you think we should know about, weird cool projects the community would enjoy.

That previous agenda-less meeting (or at least, the unstructured
segment in which I participated) was not recorded, so the only
folks who benefited from it were those present.

I suggest that future unstructured calls be recorded and scribed
(to the degree possible; open discussion is by its very nature
harder to track), both for the benefit of folks who cannot make
that call, and so that attendees can look back to the discussion.

Regards,

Ted