RE: Agenda for Secure Data Storage WG call (Identity Hub task force) for June 16, 2021

This is my first mistake after a few months of doing this, but I apologize and will be sure to get it out sooner without the off-by-one digit in the title next time.

In parallel, I would encourage folks to put this on their calendars as a recurring meeting, given the day/time/cadence is fixed (at least it has been for a ~year).

- Daniel

From: Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 3:14 PM
To: Daniel Buchner <Daniel.Buchner@microsoft.com>
Cc: sds-wg@dif.groups.io; public-credentials@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda for Secure Data Storage WG call (Identity Hub task force) for June 16, 2021

On Jun 16, 2021, at 10:17 PM, Daniel Buchner <daniel.buchner@microsoft.com<mailto:daniel.buchner@microsoft.com>> wrote:

Dear all,

This is a reminder that the DIF / CCG Secure Data Storage Working group weekly call will be happening on Thursday at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific / 22:00 CEST.

This would have been super more helpful if it had been
sent out more than 15 hours before the meeting, and if
the date in the subject had been correct...

Maybe next time...