Re: This is a use case

Of those 'human stories', surely the most alarming is:
*>> "0941361-1" "0941361-1" "COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH))" "1200"
"PFIZER\BIONTECH" "590" "Went to bed not feeling well. My husband came to
check on me approx. 12:30 am. He was unable to arouse me.[...]*

My god, will the vaccine leave no stone unturned?

Also intriguing
>> *Resident died suddenly and expectantly on 01/05/2021"*

Expecting what? Surely the epitome of optimism.