Re: Attempting to block work (was: Re: VC HTTP Authorization Conversation)

I know but there are implementations out in the real world so I am asking
those implementers directly. I agree we should address the endpoints first
and we wouldn't have got here if we talked about authz until the end of the
year. Everybody should feel free to ask Ivan, Veronica and Hagrid why their
endpoints exist or even ask them to create new ones.

To address David's questions about the endpoints.
*Issuer*

   - It appears you are going for a short lived credential and the API is
   currently setup for long lived credentials (I forgot to mention the update
   endpoint only updates status)

*Holder*

   - Yes* /presentations/prove *takes in a presentation and this prove a
   presentation returns the presentation along with a proof

Here are the answers my agents gave me:

Ivan:

   - /credentials/issue
      - I am an endpoint internal to my organization so the authz shouldn't
      matter to you
   - /credentials/update
      - I use the internal org authz as well

Veronica

   - To be honest.. I verify anything you throw at me. I get upset when I
   can't verify something. Do I really need to authz?

Holder

   - /credentials/derive
      - All I do is remove information. Do I need authz?
   - /presentations/prove
      - I'm pretty proud of my credentials, I will prove anything you want
      me to. Do I need authz?
   - /presentations/available
      - I don't need authz since I'm just a notify me button to poke.
   - /presentation/submissions
      - I only take in credentials from you. I can find other ways to throw
      away garbage. Do I need authz?

I presume the answer to some of those do i needs is yes... Interested in
hearing others thoughts

brian