Re: ATTENTION CCG LIST LURKERS!1! Talk to us, was Re: CCG 101 questionnaire

Thank you to all the kind souls who emailed me that I sent the wrong line.
I am very sorry, I should have double, triple checked this before sending.

That said, I have fixed the survey and it is ready to go again. I
appreciate today's little list hiccup! Here is the correct link and I hope
you will take it now.

Take the survey - 2 minutes, fast and fun!
https://forms.gle/eYybtVjXfGze7qtr6