Re: [AGENDA] W3C CCG - VC-HTTP-API - Proposed Agenda for 6/8/21

On 6/8/21 7:44 AM, Juan Caballero wrote:
> Eric, Joe and I would like to propose the following agenda for today's
> meeting.

+1, sounds good, Juan. We'll do a quick call for modifications to your
proposal and go from there.

My expectation is that the three of you guide the group through your Agenda,
and of course, it would be great if MikeV could make the call today given that
it's his use case. :)

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches