Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] EIP712 Signature 2021

On 6/4/21 6:08 AM, Oliver Terbu wrote:
> I proposed a new work item on a new LD-Proof Suite using EIP712
> Signatures. Link to the issue is here:
> https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/194
> <https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/194>

Digital Bazaar is supportive of this work item for at least the following reasons:

* It's a well-written preliminary/draft specification.

* It chooses a non-RDF Canonicalization mechanism (JCS).

* It uses Keccak-256 and ECDSA K-256 as digest and
  signing functions.

* It has useful test vectors.

In short, it's a model specification that innovates on top of the Linked Data
Signature work in interesting ways.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches