RE: Self-Sovereign Identity Model: Identity and Identity Data Usage Licensing - solution approaches?

Updated SSI Usage Licenses, Usage Roles & Access Rights conceptual process diagram...

[cid:image004.jpg@01D6EF13.E711F860]

From: Michael Herman (Parallelspace) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>
Sent: January 19, 2021 1:10 PM
To: Michael Herman (Parallelspace) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>; Phillip D. Long <phil@rhzconsulting.com>
Cc: public-credentials@w3.org
Subject: RE: Self-Sovereign Identity Model: Identity and Identity Data Usage Licensing - solution approaches?

To clarify the SSI Usage Licence negotiation concept I have in mind (and to further differentiate from the Solid access control model), here’s a draft diagram…

Bob Consumer represents the App and/or App Publisher that consumes pod data from Alice User.

What is available in the broader digital ecosystem to support this type of process?  …projects, draft/emerging standards, technologies, notations/schema?