Re: Self-Sovereign Identity Model: Identity and Identity Data Usage Licensing - solution approaches?

Michael, for personal secure data storage that allows read access on a permissioned transactional basis consider looking further into SOLID’s data pods.

Good luck.

 Phil

Phillip Long, Ph.D., T3 Innovation Network, LER Pilot Projects Community Manager
e:  <mailto:phil@rhzconsulting.com>phil@rhzconsulting.com <mailto:phil@rhzconsulting.com>,
SNS: Twitter/Telegram @RadHertz
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/longpd <https://www.linkedin.com/in/longpd>
—
RHz Consulting, LLC.
Inquire-Listen-Design-Prototype-Analyze-Repeat
e:phil@rhzconsulting.com <mailto:phil@rhzconsulting.com>
LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/longpd <http://www.linkedin.com/in/longpd>
—
Senior Scholar, Georgetown University
Center for New Designs in Learning & Scholarship (CNDLS)
e: pl673@georgetown.edu <mailto:pl673@georgetown.edu>
—
Schedule me: https://calendly.com/phil-t3/45min