Roadmap: Verifiable Trust Standards

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 20:02:44 -0500
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi all,

Our roadmap[1] was looking a little dated, so I took the opportunity to try
and update it. The attached diagram is every specification that this group
is/has been responsible for or had a hand in shepherding in some way. Each
item has a handwavy progress bar associated with it.

I'm sure I missed something -- what'd I miss?

-- manu

[1] https://w3c-ccg.github.io/roadmap/diagram.html

PS: The raw data used to generate the image is attached if others that are
better at data visualization want to take a crack at it.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches

VerifiableTrustStandards.png
(image/png attachment: VerifiableTrustStandards.png)