Von: Bastian, Paul
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Februar 2021 19:46:04
An: public-credentials@w3.org
Betreff: Wallet Security WG kickoff at DIF

Hello folks,
on March 1st, 6pm CET we will have an open call to kickoff the upcoming Wallet Security WG at DIF.
I will present motivation, goals and a first roadmap.
Very short summary:
 - standardized wallet security is necessary for sensitive credentials like id-cards, payment credentials or more
 - create a specification and interface to communicate about wallet capabilities, security, regulation-conformance and other points of security-relevant interoperability
 - define mechanism to enable wallet security assertions, certification and ways to prove them
 - define specifications about wallet user authentication, ways how to ensure them and how to communicate them to issuers/verifiers

WG Charter:https://docs.google.com/document/d/18H2hVjHZEBjbnzod8tLogJIEzySdecbk9d-QBJaqHP0/edit

Topic: Wallet Security WG Kickoff
Time: Mar 1, 2021 06:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting
https://bundesdruckerei.zoom.us/j/88417582474?pwd=bXV1cE9udXNWK2VaYnFZdkNxaEx2UT09

Meeting ID: 884 1758 2474
Passcode: 391216