Re: [sds-wg] Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage Spec Call - Feb 18 2021

Orie, please confirm what you mean by "can stand alone"...
- Alice gets a ZCAP over HTTP form an EDV
- Alice attenuates the ZCAP and
    - hands it to Bob
    - along with a decryption key
    - and an address of the EDV
    - somehow, out-of-band
- Bob goes to the EDV, posts the ZCAP, gets the doc, and decrypts it.

How'm I doing?

Is there any role for DIDs in this?

Adrian