Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Vaccination Certificate Vocabulary

+Justin, Vitor, Ramesh (PathCheck)

@Tobias - Great to chat with you and Vitor yesterday on collaboration with the PathCheck paper-creds QR codes.  We think it is a great idea to coordinate on the vocabulary for implementations and experiments with QR code implementations, and have shared the link to the repository with the team.  We really thought your ideas for issuing digital from paper are very interesting and look forward to collaborate with you on a proof of concept in the next week or two.

@Chris - Thank you for sharing your research on QR codes, it has also been shared with the team.  We would love your thoughts on the implementation as specified up to this point. Various tradeoffs have been made for ease of implementation, speed distribution, durability, compact size, and human readability.

In this video, at 21 minutes in, Justin gives a talk about the technical challenges and design: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tx8LH7Mp18&t=0s
The GitHub can be found here https://github.com/Path-Check/paper-cred and we welcome input, feedback, and collaboration,

thank you!

Tony