From: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
Sent: January 31, 2021 4:29 PM
To: Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>; Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: File formats for the secure export/import of Verified Credentials?

Michael – forgetting about the file name extensions (which is the part of the article that you linked to) what actual format(s) are you thinking of using and what associated media type?

Aren’t the majority (all?) of the VC’s going to be in JSON?   And would you want `application/json` or something specific to VC?

Leonard