Re: Announcement: New DID Method Specification: did:object

Stepping in as Co-Chair.

I would like to remind everyone that the work of DID Core occurs under the
DID WG. If there are concerns with the decisions of the work in the DID WG,
there is a process to raise those concerns in that WG. It's not really
appropriate to raise these concerns here.

If you want to work on a DID method, you can propose a work item in the CCG
and if it fulfills the requirements it will be approved.

I would also like to remind everyone, that the 1.0 version of anything
rarely satisfies everyones desires (the mobile driver's license is a case
in point). The purpose of our community and the work we do here is to make
progress, release it, and revisit it when appropriate. This is the process
we follow with the VC-Maint WG as well. This is how we continue the slow
march forward.

Cheers,

-Heather
CCG Co-Chair