Re: Announcement: New DID Method Specification: did:object

On 2021-12-19 12:54 pm, Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) wrote:

> RE: "DID:object" Method will require several Microsoft programming tools: "Microsoft Visual Basic"
>
> This not an accurate/truthful statement Steve. Where did you read/find this? …I actually **really** don’t like Visual Basic and, for more than a decade, have never programmed anything in VB.

No, you're quite right, that your link uses "Microsoft Visual Studio". This was not intentional.

It's quite a puzzle, because as far as I remember, I copied and pasted each of those three Microsoft references from your document to make sure I got them right. However it's possible that I wrote the first one from memory (incorrectly, using Basic in my memory instead of Studio), and then went back and checked, didn't notice the difference (never having used either of them), and then copy/pasted the other two. Apparently that's what happened.

My apologies for the error.

Steven Rowat