From: Nikos Fotiou <fotiou@aueb.gr>
Date: Monday, 13 December 2021 at 21:09
To: Julien Fraichot <Julien.Fraichot@hyland.com>, 'W3C Credentials CG (Public List)' <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: Blockcerts v3 release, a Verifiable Credentials implementation
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Hyland. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi Julien,
Super interesting work. I have two questions.
- I see that in your context you are defining a “display” property. I guess this property is used for displaying some visual information about the VC in the wallet. I am wondering if there is any standard way for providing such information, or may be any ongoing draft.
- AFAIU you are using MerkleProof2019 to cover with a single Merkle tree root multiple VCs and not for implementing selective disclosure. Is that correct?

Best,
Nikos