From: Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@evernym.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021 7:41 PM
To: Bob Wyman <bob@wyman.us>
Cc: sethi shivam <sethishivam27@gmail.com>; W3C Credentials CG (Public List) <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Any Good use case of PAM (Privileged account Management) using Vcs

"One should delegate rights, not credentials." Perfectly put, Bob.

BTW, one can use a special class of VCs to delegate rights. There are several efforts to define such delegation models—see this discussion of Zcaps<https://kyledenhartog.com/comparing-VCs-with-zcaps/> from Kyle Den Hartog and the ToIP Authentic Chained Data Container<https://wiki.trustoverip.org/display/HOME/ACDC+%28Authentic+Chained+Data+Container%29+Task+Force> (ACDC) Task Force.

Best,

=Drummond