Re: What are VCs similar to?

Also a good analogy.  Probably depends on your intended audience

- a tech audience will most likely understand and appreciate the x.509 analogy
- but a business / policy audience will give you a blank stare if you say “it’s just like x.509”.  I think the passport chip is a better story for the non tech audience

I may venture to suggest that the biggest problem I’ve faced (and probably this group faces) is not convincing tech savvy people - but rather getting business / policy people to understand the benefits to the extent that they will allocate budget to projects so they can realise that benefit

I still struggle with this - almost every day

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854