Re: What are VCs similar to?

The chip in your e-passport is the analogy I’ve been most successful with

An issuer gives it to you.
You carry it around and show to whom you choose
The verifier can check its integrity without contacting the issuer

“A VC is like the chip in your passport - bit for any document type”

So far the best analogy I’ve found.  Policy makers say “ah, I see”…

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854