Re: Request for CCG Chair Intervention in CCG Process

Here are the two resolutions:

RESOLUTION: The VC HTTP API work item group will separate GNAP from OAuth2
until it is clear how much extra work GNAP would add within the scope of
the specification. Voted +5 / -3 (JR, AG, OS in dissent)

RESOLUTION: One of the authorization protocols that will be defined for use
in the VC-HTTP-API MUST be OAuth 2 Client Credentials. Voted +5 / -2.5 (JR,
AG, MS in dissent)

and, for comparison:
RESOLUTION: One of the authorization mechanisms defined for the VC HTTP API
MUST be GNAP key-bound access tokens. Voted +6.25 / -2.7 (MS, OS, JA, TT in
dissent)

- Adrian