Re: [WORK ITEM PROPOSAL] Additional schemes for BBS+ sigs for non-LD data and processors

See also:

https://github.com/decentralized-identity/crypto-wg/blob/main/work_items/json_web_proof.md
<https://github.com/decentralized-identity/crypto-wg/blob/main/work_items/json_web_proof.md>

Apparently DIF crypto wg is attempting to define a more generic proof
format for JSON that can handle multi message signatures already.

I suggest we get everyone in the same room...

OS