RE: FYI: What makes a standard ‘world class’?

RE: new/distinct charter

…or perhaps, we’re (I’m) looking at an entirely different specification with an entirely different name, purpose, audience, vision, and scope?  Ted, is it OK to publish such blasphemy on this list?

Reference: for example, a more general concept (e.g. Structured Credentials) that captures the scope of credentials used both on the Web as well as beyond the Web [as well as the concepts of verifiable data envelopes] (e.g. #788 (comment)<https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/pull/788#issuecomment-896734277>)

Perhaps I should have used different wording like  “I propose…” or “I suggest...” but I didn’t.  It’s not that I choose to not use “I propose” or “I suppose” …I simply didn’t.  Restating my recommendation/proposal/suggestion…

  *   I recommend/propose/suggest that these 6 points be used as “exit criteria” for all W3C specifications/standards efforts.  For example, I don’t believe we have met this bar with the VC Data Model 1.0 specification (https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/issues/480#issuecomment-898876288).

Best regards,
Michael Herman
Far Left Self-Sovereignist

Self-Sovereign Blockchain Architect