Re: FYI: What makes a standard ‘world class’?

On 8/14/2021 6:05 AM, Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) wrote:
> RE: It is easy to build, deploy and use (or as easy as...)
>
> "It" in your comment is ambiguous.

Its (my note's) use of it was in the same style as the bullets of the
list in the note I was attempting to augment.  I took its use of it to
mean 'a world class standard', and it's what I meant, too.

> Isn't this covered in the 3rd point?
>> * It should be easy to understand (or as easy as the subject matter
>> allows!) and easy to implement.

  * I promise I read that list carefully
  * I promise I looked for exactly the two points I then offered.
  * I promise that I'd already had my first cup of coffee.
  * I suspect a second would not have helped.

That is, yeah, my proffered first bullet was redundant.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking