Re: VCs for smart cars

On 8/13/21 5:16 PM, Alan Karp wrote:
> I've only been scanning the messages on this list, so forgive me if this topic
> has been discussed.
>
> https://www.city.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/2021/08/city-phd-researcher-develops-a-smart-car-identity-and-access-management-iam-system

News to me! Someone should mention something about using capabilities and the
ZCAP car rental use case to them:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/zcap-ld/#zcap-by-example

It would simplify their architecture, from what I gather from their diagram...
move VCs out of the car and simplify the car implementation... but then again,
there's only so much you can glean from a news story. :)

Interesting work, we should reach out to them.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/