Re: VC HTTP API Scoping Proposal (starting point)

The spreadsheet is helpful and confusing at the same time. As I read it, if
Internal Trust has no privacy or human rights implications, then the only
Features that cross a trust boundary are a Holder Client accessing a
Presentation Server.

A - SInce the principal human rights concern is Issuer censorship of
Holders controlled by Subjects, could we stipulate a censorship-resistant
authorization protocol for the Presentation Server?

B - If we do A, then all requests for Credentials or Presentations would
be considered "Internal" as in, for example, a Subject authenticates to an
Issuer and makes a request. If so, then the VC-HTTP API would never expose
an External request endpoint.

My guess is that B would not be acceptable to our group because we expect
some requests to be External.

- Adrian