Re: VC HTTP API Telecon Minutes for 2021-07-13

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 15:43:52 -0400
To: daniel.hardman@gmail.com
Cc: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 8/8/21 3:40 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Daniel, I hesitated answering until someone had put together a summary of
> where I think the work is today.

*sigh* typos ... edit:

"Daniel, I hesitated answering until someone had put together a summary of
where the work is today."

Given that the summary didn't materialize, I went ahead and gave it a shot at
summarizing (but probably biased it in some way). In any case, food for thought...

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/