Re: Super Majority Votes: how are we measuring this?

 +1 to Manu

for his patient leadership

-

Moses Ma | FutureLab Consulting Inc

moses@ngenven.com (mailto:moses@ngenven.com)   |moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com (mailto:moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com)

v   +1.415.952.7888 (tel:(415)%20952-7888)   |   m+1.415.568.1068 (tel:(415)%20568-1068)   |   skype   mosesma

blog  &  social media:   my blog at psychologytoday.com (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-tao-innovation)   |   linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/in/mosesma)   |   facebook (http://www.facebook.com/moses.t.ma)   |   twitter (http://twitter.com/mosesma)