RE: Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage (EDV Task Force) Call - Aug 5, 2021

Brent, your link doesn’t help me (and presumably doesn’t help Leah either).

Why are these meeting notifications not being sent out as (industry standard) meeting requests?

Michael Herman

From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
Sent: August 5, 2021 11:02 AM
To: Leah Houston, MD <leah@hpec.io>
Cc: Dimitri Zagidulin <dzagidulin@gmail.com>; Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>; sds-wg@dif.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reminder and Agenda for Confidential Storage (EDV Task Force) Call - Aug 5, 2021

This link, https://bit.ly/dif-calendar, will show you the entire set of meetings hosted at DIF, including the SDS WG meeting today.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 10:52 AM Leah Houston, MD <leah@hpec.io<mailto:leah@hpec.io>> wrote:
I dont have an email invite to this on my google cal- how can I get that, so I dont miss these?

Leah Houston M.D<https://twitter.com/LeahHoustonMD>.
Chief Executive Officer, HPEC
www.hpec.io<http://www.hpec.io/>
Humanitarian Physicians Empowerment Community
[https://images2.imgbox.com/dc/f6/nbSQg9iJ_o.png]

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected under applicable law from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender or webmaster@hpec.io<mailto:webmaster@hpec.io> immediately and then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. We take steps to protect against viruses and other malicious code but advise you to carry out your own checks and precautions as we accept no liability for any which remain. We may monitor electronic mail sent to and from our server(s) to ensure regulatory compliance to protect our clients and business.