Re: Public consultation on EU digital principles

Ah, cool, that's about the DCMS framework; they spoke at DIF Interop
<https://github.com/decentralized-identity/interoperability/blob/master/agenda.md#agenda---31-mar-2021---trust-framework-talk>
a while back, gathering input for this:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-digital-identity-attributes-trust-framework-updated-version

Interesting counterpoint to the parallel processes in Brussels!

Thanks,
__juan