VC HTTP API Renaming Choices (was: Re: Bikeshed: Renaming the VC HTTP API)

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 16:37:03 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 7/20/21 6:27 PM, Mike Varley wrote:
> This vc-wapi is interfering with my waci but not my fapi, gets along pretty
> well with chapi but now I need a gnap. Rar.

Hi all, I've scanned the thread and extracted all the suggestions that I saw:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10BIb91NgoL_eu3a-4d8FZLcJjtfIg--oRq3VYq1hfK4/edit#

I'm sure I missed a few, please add them to the list. We'll collect more
options for another week and then run a ranked choice vote poll to gather some
data on the community's preferred direction.

If the outcome is something like "Veri McCredentialFace", we'll have to
regroup (and question each of our life choices that led us to that moment).

Please submit any other VC HTTP API renaming options before August 7th 2021 in
the document listed above.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/