Re: VC HTTP API specification structure

All,

My apologies for missing yesterday's call but I was at 37,000 ft at the
time. I don't see a recording at https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/ - is
there one?

I plan to plead my case in this thread over the next couple of days. For
those that want to get a head start on my perspective, you can see
https://blog.fimbault.com/managing-authorization-grants-beyond-oauth-2 that
briefly mentions the health care use case. Also, the very very drafty
https://github.com/HIEofOne/Trustee-Community/wiki is what I'm hoping to
implement if I can get sufficient help.

FWIW, I have also reached out to the CCG chairs to consider how to discuss
authorization protocols as equally or more important than our focus on
messaging.

Adrian