Re: Introducing Wallet And Credential Interactions for Presentation Exchange at DIF

Here are links to the notes from those sessions.
These links will likely expire shortly and be housed on the IIW wiki - long
term.

First Session: Credentials Exchange - Figuring It Out - (Jello Bowl Death
Match?)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SH4cV-XdQBr3POt5q4TKXcmLWFwAwKCylUfMFxTid80/edit#>

Second Session:  Figuring out Verifiable Credentials Exchange - combining
Bloom, Aires Protocols, Presentation Exchange into a unified - Killer Whale
Jello Salad
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FSv0VD-6T_efIpFxtiCogl_girIpeiS1fahohpKYqzw/edit#>

Third Session: More Killer Whale Jello Salad...figuring out how credential
exchange can harmonize.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ij4gDGgxubgS7GvLMCDJDx4S0ce-nYDGRGtCKZi-SaE/edit>

and an Overall Notes Document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_b5MxzUPWzYxXxWt7Tw6-MySqh77ZvYHBnUgEBCFH7Q/edit>