Re: Are did:key s with nist curves supposed to be uncompressed?

It does matter for resolution, but I'm not sure if it was intentional.
Ideally, the folks working on multiformat would be defining how to
represent this as a part of their multikey work they've laid out and
did:key method would pick that up off the shelf. Unfortunately, that work
appears like it's stalled so far and so the examples become the next best
thing for knowing how other people are likely implementing things.

-Kyle

--
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me