[CALL TO ACTION] Support the W3C LDS WG Charter (Re: W3C starting the charter work on Linked Data Signatures)

On 3/30/21 10:54 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> We welcome your general expressions of interest and support. If you wish to
> make your comments public, please use GitHub issues:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/lds-wg-charter/issues

This is an action item for everyone on this mailing list that is building
software for, or will depend on, Verifiable Credentials for their use cases:

We need you to raise an issue and support the W3C Linked Data Signatures
Working Group Charter[1]. At present, only three of you have done so -- that
will almost guarantee a chartering failure (due to lack of support).

What you should do (you don't have to be a W3C Member to do this, you just
need to be a human being):

1. Go to here:
   https://github.com/w3c/lds-wg-charter/issues

2. Click "New issue".

3. Enter "<ORG_NAME/YOUR_NAME> supports the W3C LDS WG".

4. Write why you support LDS WG -- if you don't know
   what to write, look at [2], [3], or [4] for
   examples. You can even add items that you want
   to see changed or done in addition to the base work[4].

5. Click "Submit new issue".

Look at this like you would view an election... if the people don't show up to
vote, you don't get what you want. Make your voice heard.

-- manu

[1]https://w3c.github.io/lds-wg-charter/
[2]https://github.com/w3c/lds-wg-charter/issues/31
[3]https://github.com/w3c/lds-wg-charter/issues/32