Re: Vaccination Certificate Test Suite

Thanks for sharing this work Manu!

Transmute is hugely supportive of it, and happy to help move the work
forward.

In particular, we're very interested in interoperability testing of paper
format credentials to address concerns regarding digital exclusion that
will inevitably arise from any use of "HTTP" and or "DIDs".

We've already been doing some work on this front with Digital Bazaar and
Mattr regarding QR Code representations of Verifiable Credentials:

   -
   https://w3c-ccg.github.io/vaccination-vocab/#example-5-cbor-diagnostic-output-for-the-above-w3c-verifiable-credential-expressed-in-cbor-ld
   -
   https://w3c-ccg.github.io/universal-wallet-interop-spec/#example-8-a-verifiable-credential-that-supports-selective-disclosure

We're particularly excited about the intersection of offline / paper
credentials and selective disclosure proofing systems, like BBS+. Here is a
small offline capable progressive web application demo we built:
https://paper.transmute.vc

We also have a demo video showing a smaller slice of these same
interoperability tests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PodtjhO3vJo&t=2s

We're pursuing commercial interest in this space, but we remain equally
committed to supporting in the interest of public good regardless of a
specific customer.

Regards,

OS

--