Re: Traceability Vocab topic calls -

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 12:44:04 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 4/7/21 12:31 PM, Orie Steele wrote:
> +1 to automation, does jitsi work now?

Jitsi has been stable for several months now. The issue was that we had an
underpowered machine for what we were asking it to do.

> If so, can you send us a link that will automatically record minutes for
> future meetings?

https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/traceability

The bot will show up in the main #ccg IRC channel. Make sure to select "Start
Recording" at the beginning of the call and "Stop Recording" when you're done.
Make sure to kick everyone out of the room when the meeting is done. Once the
last person leaves, everything else is automated (publishing raw IRC log,
audio, and video). If you want to clean up the minutes, it takes about 5-10
minutes to clean up the transcription and publish it.

I will need to add Orie and MikeP as admins so they can start meetings. I'll
send you those login details over a secure medium. Is there anyone else that
should have rights to start and run those meetings?

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches